Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Soap A Day Project: Day 7

I am doubling up on soap posts today since the light went down yesterday and I couldn't get my pictures taken! I do all of my photos in natural light so if I don't do it early the light gets lost! This is a visual representation of the all day headache I had yesterday. :) WARNING: Don't stare too long! I definitely got out of my comfort zone with the bright neon colors but I like it!
 I love how the backing pink color creates a neon glow in the white soap dish!
NOTE: I am traveling until Monday but hope to still do my Soap A Day but I may have to post all of them when I get back. I will try and post quick pictures from my phone on my Facebook page!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I noticed the nice neon glow as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to follow this project! To see a familiar visitor really makes me feel like someone cares! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!  As a beginning soapmaker, I can only aspire to be this creative one day!  Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get there! If I made a series of tutorials based on this project would you be interested?

      Delete
    2. I would! I've been sitting here wondering...
      That would be RAD!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails