Monday, February 22, 2010

7 Day Liver Cleanse - Day 2 recap, Day 3 menu

So the second day of fasting was a bit easier but and I had to eat a little (a tablespoon of almond butter and a banana) because I walk/jogged and did some stretching in the morning and needed some protein afterwards. After my exercise I noticed a yicky odor on my body, not normal body odor, but it smelled like the capsule supplement I am taking for the clease was seeping out of my pores. That was a little weird.

I felt less hungry in general yesterday, and did not have to nap like on Saturday. I did get a dull mild headache towards late yesterday evening but felt good when I woke up this morning. I already feel less bloated, and "cleaned out' than I normally do and did not wake up with sneezing like I do most mornings!

I am so happy about eating today!  I thought a lot about food yesterday.


The menu for today:
Breakfast: rice powder in rice milk, supplements
Snack: rice cake with 1 T almond butter, 1/2 cup of organic blueberries
Lunch: Indian Style Lentils with brown rice
Snack: banana, 1/4 cup almonds
Dinner: rice powder in rice milk, supplements

Herbal tea sweetened with molasses and lots of water throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails