Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Join me at the Soap Weekend Intensive at Otion!

If you haven't seen on the Soap Queen blog yet I am happy to announce that I will be teaching glycerin soap techniques at the Otion Soap Weekend Intensive August 13th, 14th and 15th in Bellingham Washington! Other classes are Cold Process soap, Liquid soap and Lotion Making! It will be a jam packed weekend of learning and fun, not to mention beautiful Pacific Northwest summer scenery!

It is my first time teaching at the SWI (so go easy on me) and I am so excited, absolutely giddy really, that I will be teaching this summer! A big thanks to Anne-Marie for inviting me!

Here is one of the projects I will be teaching
 You can register here: 2010 Soap Weekend Intensive
I hope you'll join us!

4 comments:

  1. Naiad What luck! I have a desire to go ... and also this year these you, I'm getting long teeth with envy ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, Erin! I'm sure it'll go great!
    And that soap is so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty soap. Best of luck to you! I'm sure you'll be a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I am sure it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails