Am I going to finish the weeks work early? Probably not but I am still in a vacation state of mind. Sometimes, sitting in my back yard, the weather is just perfect and I can smell the lake, hear water gently lapping on the rocky beach, and the wind will blow through the trees in just the right way, sounding like the breeze blowing through the cotton wood trees lining the shore. Waking up to pancakes, bacon and Vermont maple syrup for breakfast; taking a long bike ride down Poor Farm Road to the general store for some ice cream, passing the fields of freshly bailed hay and chirping birds; fresh perch for dinner, just caught that afternoon with Grandpa and Grandma, and an after dinner tournament of Pikor versus Denzer pinochle into the late evening... I love you South Alburg Vermont.
1) theboldbanana - A Bicycle History Tote Bag
2) ChatterBoxArt - Three Amigos - Copyright Cheri Wollenberg 2009
3) chicalookate - Hay is for Horses © 2008 Chicaloo Photography & More
4) aandvdesigns - A-Line Bag in Organic Cotton - Large Tote- Adjustable Strap - Messenger Style - Shoulder Bag in Green with Beige Vintage Lace
5) humblebeads - Two Tiny Birds Beads
6) VermontMaple - 100 Percent Pure Vermont Maple Syrup Pint with FREE SHIPPING