Monday, December 6, 2010

Etsy Wedding inspiration

I love it when I have a chance to slip away to do a little wedding planning. Here are a few of my favorite picks from Etsy:
Weddingdressfantasy
Designer Inspired Wedding Dress 

Paloma's Nest 
CUSTOM Ring Bearer Bowl (TM) with blooming branch - personalized ring dish for wedding and commitment ceremony -the original ring bowl design by Paloma's Nest

Purposedesign
 spicelab magnetic spice rack. dark brown frame with eight containers.
makes a great gift for a home chef. 

 Whiteowl
 

 MySillyBear

darlingtonia

KateSaidYes



Buildersstudio 





 

4 comments:

  1. Loving everything Erin!! I have been dying for a pair of those moccasins and the lace jewelry for months! :) Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ettsandbillie! I did get a necklace from Whiteowl and LOVE it! I highly recommend them - they are well made, lay nicely on the neck and are SO soft on the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my bouquet! I also ordered a bowl from Paloma's Nest for my own wedding, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! thank you so much for including us! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails