Thursday, October 1, 2009

collaboration - an Etsy Day

The reason's that I love Etsy just keep growing! Aside from being a featured seller and all of my wonderful customers, it is a carnival of talent and has given me the opportunity to meet many amazing artists and crafters! I am excited to give a sneak peak at the custom Shave Mugs I have requested by Heather at Muds Evolution Pottery! I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and she transformed the concept into these beautiful hand-thrown and glazed Shave Mugs! I will be selling these as a gift set with a Boar Bristle shave brush and a choice of shave soap in Sandalwood, Wasabi, Tart Grapefruit, Kumquat or Piña Colada, with a 3 oz. refill all for about $35.00 - $40.00! Mid-End of October!


Here is some more of Heather's work - you can ckeck it out on her Etsy page:

 




(aren't they sweet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails