Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some pics from the HSMG 2010 Conference in Denver

Hello all! It has been so busy here at the Handcrafted Soap Makers Guild Conference! I took a few minutes to get some pics of the beautiful Inverness Hotel in Denver. I was particularly interested in the hotel - it has nice architectural features and wide open, but cozy and welcoming spaces. I will be posting a little recap of my experience at this years conference and all the the things I have learned!
Cool planters along the outer edge of a catwalk over the lobby.
 I thought it was a nice organic touch.



Shots of the lobby sitting areas from the catwalk.

Fancy guest room!

View from the room window. We were overlooking a golf course which was beautiful, but there was little green space for non-golfers to walk. My one hotel complaint.

Sculptures in the lobby - didn't read the display but I will get an explanation for this one!

3 comments:

  1. I love Denver, I lived there ages ago (back when I was young). I haven't been able to come back since I moved away. It's so far, but I'm still hoping to revisit. It's such a beautiful place AND an interesting conference too! I envy you :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!
    We didn't get to see Denver unfortunately but I would love to go back sometime and stay in downtown.

    The conference was super fun and full of great informational lectures though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails